Hot Dawg® Gas Heaters
Benefits of fan forced gas garage heaters:
- Powerful, fast self contained heat producers. They don't rely on a centralized boiler to supply heat.
- Low clearance requirements on low profile heaters.
- Most heaters have adjustable louvers to help direct warm air where you need it most.
- Durable. All unit casings are treated for corrosion resistance and finished with a baked-on, high solids paint.
- Huge range of sizes and styles to match the heater to your heating load. If selected properly, you don’t have to worry about under or over sizing.
- The fan can run in the summer without heat to help circulate air.
- Natural gas garage heaters are always ready to run. You don’t need to worry about replenishing your fuel supply.
Certified for residential use. Whisper quiet, vibration free operation. Attractive low-profile design and neutral paint scheme assure that Hot Dawg will blend inconspicuously into any garage decore. Durable polyester-powder paint maintains life-long good looks. Standard power exhaust simplifies side-wall or roof venting with small-diameter vent-pipe. Versatile design allows for right or left-hand piping and installation. Gas, electrical and flue connections can be changed from one side to the other by simply flipping the Hot Dawg over. Lightweight, easily installs from ceiling with only 2 angle brackets (included.) Installs quickly and easily with field wiring connections and knockouts for quick access to gas and electricity. All units have a full 10-year warranty on heat exchanger and 1-year on all other parts.
Modine Hot Dawg HD-30 30,000 Btu 115 Volt 1 Phase 1 to 1-1/2 Car Propane OR Natural Gas Garage Heater
Modine Hot Dawg HD-45 45,000 Btu 115 Volt 1 Phase 2 to 2-1/2 Car Propane OR Natural Gas Garage Heater
Modine Hot Dawg HD-60 60,000 Btu 115 Volt 1 Phase 3 to 3-1/2 Car Propane OR Natural Gas Garage Heater
Modine Hot Dawg HD-75 75,000 Btu 115 Volt 1 Phase 4 to 4-1/2 Car Small Commercial & Industrial Propane OR Natural Gas Space Heater
Modine Hot Dawg HD-100 100,000 Btu 115 Volt 1 Phase 5 to 6 Car Small Commercial & Industrial Propane OR Natural Gas Space Heater
|Modine's Hot Dawg is widely recognized as the industry's most popular residentially-certified gas-fired unit heater, with six sizes available from 30,000 - 125,000 BTUs. It is an ideal solution for residential garages and workshops, along with light commercial or industrial applications. See clips of the Hot Dawg featured on popular home improvement shows by clicking the links below:
|The Hot Dawg on the nationally televised home improvement favorite, DESIGNING SPACES.||The Hot Dawg on one of Milwaukee's leading home improvement shows, ASK GUS.|
The gas-fired Hot Dawg offers the following features:
The Hot Dawg is available in both power-exhausted and separated-combustion. The separated-combustion unit offers these additional features:
|HD/HDS 30||30,000||1 to 1-1/2 car garage|
|HD/HDS 45||45,000||2 to 2-1/2 car garage|
|HD/HDS 60||60,000||3 to 3-1/2 car garage|
|HD/HDS 75, 100, 125||75,000 - 125,000||Large Garage, Commercial/Industrial Space|